Sunday, April 29, 2012

Seniors :: Bama Beauties

Meet Rachael, Laura, and Jenny; three friends, as close as sisters. They all joined Alpha Phi and over the years became best of friends. Now, graduation is just a few days out and they wanted to mark the end of this leg of the journey with some photos. 

This is Rachael, a soon to be nurse in the Emergency Department. I adore this girl and while I was hoping she'd get a job closer to Starkville, I am so thrilled for her. A hard worker, godly and oh yeah, GORGEOUS!!

 And this is Laura. She's a sports journalist and guys she KNOWS her stuff. I mean totallyshutyoudown knows her stuff. Hottie! 
And last, but certainly not least, this is the beautiful Jenny. She's going to an English teacher and a darn good one at that. Not only that, but she has impeccable taste in fashion.

The shoot started out at the Black Warrior River Walk and I could have spent hours there. Jenny wasn't able to join us till later so it was just Rachael and Laura. Ladies, I loved documenting your friendship, observing you interact.... beautiful :)
We then headed over to Bama's campus to meet up with Jenny. 
After a couple shoots at the Stadium Laura had to leave so Jenny, Rachael and I made our way over to the President's Mansion. Not only was the setting beautiful but the light, oh the light.....

I'll end with this one. Ladies, I so enjoyed getting to photograph you!! You all are have so much to be proud of. Congratulations and I wish you all the best! God Bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment