Monday, May 7, 2012

Steve + Amanda {Wedding Day}

Even though it was 90 degrees in the shade, they managed to pull off a beautiful wedding. Steve and Amanda tied the knot this past Saturday at the Memorial Rose Garden and the wedding was small and simple, but lovely nonetheless.

Amanda, you are so gorgeous.

this little lady was the flower girl and an absolute doll

this may be my favorite photo from the whole wedding

Congratulations Steve and Amanda! Thank you so much for letting me part of your day and I wish you all the best :)

1 comment:

  1. I seriously love black and white shots. Every moment here has been captured so beautifully! It’s a perfect wedding, looks fantastic! I have also shortlisted some of the beautiful event locations and I still have to finalize the photographer. I am so happy I came across this post.

    ReplyDelete