Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Bridal Tea

Hannah is an awesome girl that I met this past year. She is getting married in a few weeks and wanted to celebrate with some of her friends by having a bridal tea. It was a blast; we drank exquisite teas, nibbled on delectable sandwiches and wore fabulous hats.

This is Hannah. And she is gorgeous
Here she is with her mama, her sister Maggie who is her maid of honor, and her aunt, Kim.
And these are Hannah's other bridesmaids; Candace and Sarah.
I'm probably one of the most ignorant people when it comes to tea but it really was amazing. They had an incredible selection from all over the world. 
The lemon berry tea was my favorite. 
I adore this photo of Maggie.
Beautiful.
Hannah, I hope you had a wonderful time. Thank you so much for letting me come along - it was such an honor. Congratulations once again and can't wait for your day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment